FMCA is always looking for new ways to support our thriving alumni community as they leave the “classroom” and embark on their own careers as Health Coaches. With that in mind, we are excited to announce our relationship with Healthie, a practice management and telehealth platform designed especially for nutrition professionals. FMCA alumni can now use Healthie to manage their practices and engage remotely with clients, and at a great discounted rate! We chatted with the Healthie team about what makes this platform such a great option for Health Coaches.
What is Healthie?
Healthie is the only all-in-one, HIPAA-compliant telehealth and practice management platform made for nutrition professionals. We aim to provide a one-stop shop for starting, running, and growing a practice or connecting with clients in a private practice or corporate wellness setting. Our goal is to make nutritional care more accessible, and to empower nutrition professionals with the specific tools they need to see patients and manage their careers.
What are some of Healthie’s features?
The Healthie platform provides a multitude of features including:
- HIPAA-compliant Telehealth Platform for virtual care lets you securely conference call with clients directly in the Healthie app/website (No Skype or Zoom needed!)
- Comprehensive Electronic Health Record (EHR) & Practice Management Software stores all your files in one easy-to-access online location
- Simplified scheduling and calendar generation streamlines appointment logistics
- Electronic billing and client package creation, so clients can buy packages and you can accept payments directly through Healthie
- Calendar and packages can be embedded right into your professional website
- Secure messaging (including mass messaging & group conversations)
- Charting templates and electronic intake forms (including e-signatures) let you easily generate client paperwork
- Store documents like menus, meal plans, and recipes and instantly share with clients
- Patient database and manager to easily view activity and records
- Extensive online and phone support, should you run into any issues
- Engaging web & mobile portals for clients to track food intake, weight, workouts, set goals, and more
What’s it like to use the Healthie software?
Healthie is easy and intuitive to use, for both our providers and their clients. The Healthie team will walk you through each step to get started on the Healthie platform, and are available at any time to troubleshoot any obstacles you may come across.
What are the benefits of using Healthie—for both coaches and their clients?
- Saves you time and energy in managing the back-end of your practice
- Billing, scheduling, and charting make it easy to manage the day to day
- Great for telehealth—secure video conferencing via the website or mobile app lets you lower costs associated with starting and growing a private practice
- Mobile app lets clients have their coach “in their pocket” at all times, so they can easily send a quick message, view documents, snap a photo of what they’re eating, or participate in a telehealth video conference
- Integrates with Fitbit for those clients who track their activity during the day
- Access to incredible community of nutrition professionals who can provide support at every stage of building and growing your private practice
- Offer regular continuing education courses and webinars, such as “Launch Your Practice in 6 Weeks” and Marketing Bootcamp
Tell us about the FMCA discounted rate.
FMCA alumni get access to Healthie for $65/month with a year’s commitment on our small practice plan (normally $89/month). See our pricing chart for pricing options for every-sized practice, or inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Where can we go to learn more about Healthie?
Head on over to gethealthie.com to find out more about how Healthie can help you launch, build, and grow your practice with confidence, or email us at email@example.com.