Autumn is finally here. Meaning the pumpkin craze has begun.
These pumpkin pancakes are dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and loaded with delicious fall flavor.
They’re the perfect warm and cozy start to any chilly morning.
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Grease griddle or grill pan with coconut oil and preheat to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Sift the mixture to remove lumps and distribute ingredients thoroughly.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture to combine. Do not overmix.
- Place ¼ cup of the batter on the preheated grill pan to form a pancake. Cook 5 minutes or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Then flip and cook another 3 minutes on the other side until lightly browned.
- Transfer pancakes to a cooling rack and repeat the process for the remaining batter.
The pancakes will keep in the refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to a month.