MBODY360 is a patient engagement and coaching platform for lifestyle medicine and medical cannabis. We empower integrative health practitioner with the tools and information they need to lead their patients and clients to better health.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our team. This is true build from the ground up position as the Customer Success Lead will be taking over customer success from the co-founders and will work closely with the product development team. We are looking for a Customer Success Lead who will take the position and run with it, building the team as the company grows. Our perfect candidate is an experienced health and wellness professional who is empathetic, emotionally intelligent, self-starter who cares about helping practitioners and has a knack for helping people succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an MBODY360 platform expert, training coaches and practitioners on how to leverage the software within their practices to save time, increase revenue and drive patient/client engagement.
- Interact with coaches and practitioners and their clients via support tickets, email, phone, and chat to help solve software issues and maintain internal notes about those issues in ZenDesk,
- Work directly with the Product Development team to address client needs, prioritizing customer issues and providing sufficient background information for technical resolution.
- Develop training and education materials including frequently ask questions, video tutorials, blog post and conducting webinars.
- Create patient facing-tools and information for practitioners including meal plans, recipes and educational pdfs.
- Represent MBODY360 and trade-shows and events.
- Deliver on-call support during non-business hours on a rotating basis.
- Build and manage the customer success team as the business grows.
- Contribute to customer conversion and retention goals and customer satisfaction targets.
Who You Are:
- · You are a health practitioner – whether that is a coach, nutritionist, trainer, acupuncturist, or other licensed medical professional – who is seeking to help other practitioners lead their clients to successful outcomes.
- Passionate about integrative health and wellness including healthy eating, cooking, mindfulness and exercise,
- Passionate about the MBODY360 platform and what it can do for our practitioners’ practices. (who frequently mention MBODY360 as a “game-changer.”)
- You are a self-started and self-directed: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small. You own what you do.
- You are an excellent listener and outstanding communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills who can sort-out a user’s issue or request and lead them to a successful resolution.
- You have a knack for technology with a keen ability to understand and troubleshoot software issues.
Double Brownie Points For:
- Active full or part-time wellness practice (ok with us if you continue your practice part-time!)
- Current subscriber using MBODY360 in your practice
- Love to cook and create new recipes
Brownie Points For:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Account Management/Customer Success experience in SaaS startup
- Solid experience with CRM software, Zendesk and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Health & Wellness Certifications and/or Licenses
About Our Benefits:
- Full or part time
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Remote work allowed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com