Website Modern Medicine
Personalized, Progressive Care
Modern Medicine is an internal medicine practice owned by Dr. Cory Rice and Dr. Carol Villanueva, who are board certified in Internal Medicine. Alongside their team of providers and health coaches, they treat a wide variety of health concerns and chronic diseases by using a functional/lifestyle medicine approach to patient care. Their mission is to restore health by finding and treating the root cause of chronic disease as opposed to placating symptoms with prescription pills.
Our certified health coaches are an integral part of the treatment provided by our doctors. Due to the opening of a new location in the Addison area, we are now looking for a full or part-time FM certified health coach to join the Modern Medicine family!
Applicants need to be FMCA certified or currently enrolled in FMCA with past coaching experience.
Job duties will include (but are not limited to):
– Diet and lifestyle intakes for all new patients
– Creating patient-centered action plans as directed by the physician for treatment
– Staying in contact and being available to patients in between face-to-face visits
– Adjunctive lab reviews with patients (ie. GI, neurotransmitter, adrenal, food allergy, micronutrient testing, etc) and implementing treatment plans accordingly
– Managing supplement inventory and placing orders using Quickbooks
– Social media posts/videos
– Marketing events/materials
– Monthly newsletter or email blasts using Constant Contacts
We are looking for an experienced coach who is passionate about healthy living and can create a positive, safe environment for our patients -someone who works well as part of a team and can be a support in all aspects of our practice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com