With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, we thought we would share a fun festive recipe from our co-founder, Elyse Wagner’s smoothie recipe book.
It is packed full of health goodies including:
- Coconut milk – antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant, fiber-medium chain fatty acids that metabolize to energy
- Pineapple – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, digestive benefits, eye health, immune support
- Avocado – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, blood sugar regulation, heart health
- Dried coconut – anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiviral
- Lime – antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
Enjoy this piece of paradise while sending yourself on a visual vacation of creamy indulgence from the luxurious texture of coconut milk combined with avocado and the zesty zing from the lime.
Rad Lime Colada Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 small lime, juiced
- Put all ingredients into blender
- Blend until smooth, or desired texture