Written by Dr. Sandra Scheinbaum, Founder of the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
Within this free eBook you’ll:
- Get answers to common questions provided including:
- What is Health and Wellness Coaching?
- What is the Health Coach’s Scope of Practice?
- How Can Health Coaches Help My Patients?
- What are the qualifications for becoming a Health Coach?
- How do Doctors and Coaches work together?
- What are the various ways to engage a health coach?
- What should I look for when hiring a Health Coach?
- What about legal compliance and ethical considerations?
- Is Health coaching billable through insurance?
- Is there research about the effectiveness of coaching?
- Can Doctors become Health Coaches?
About Sandra Scheinbaum, PhD
Health & wellness practitioner and educator Dr. Sandra Scheinbaum is passionate about transforming our healthcare system, preventing physician burnout, and empowering people to become CEOs of their own health.
She believes that a great health coach is an ally each of us needs to make healthy changes that actually last. With her co-founder Elyse Wagner and in collaboration with The Institute for Functional Medicine, Dr. Scheinbaum founded The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy in 2014.
A clinical psychologist for nearly 40 years, Dr. Scheinbaum is an expert in positive psychology and mind-body medicine, and the author of “Functional Medicine Coaching,” “Stop Panic Attacks in 10 Easy Steps,” and “How to Give Clients the Skills to Stop Panic Attacks.” She is a regular contributor to Forbes on Health and Wellness, as well as the host of the Health Coach Talk podcast.
The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy has certified nearly 4K health coaches to date.
Only Health Coaching Program designed in collaboration with The Institute for Functional Medicine.
Health and Wellness Coach Training & Education Program providing the highest level of training available.
Honored by the United States Distance Learning Association for Excellence in Teaching/Training Award in 2020.