Want to grow your reach, appeal to more clients, and be among the first to tackle new trends and developments in the field? Fuel your career growth and learn new and exciting ways of healing by cultivating your expertise in our Specialty Courses. These robust standalone courses dive deep into new, relevant, specialized topics and are immediately accessible in a self-paced, online format. The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy is an approved Continuing Education Provider through the International Consortium of Health and Wellness Coaches (ICHWC), our continuing education provider number is CEP 100072.
Reversing Cognitive Decline (RD) is an online specialty course created by the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy and Dr. Dale Bredesen. This course teaches the Bredesen approach to preventing and reversing cognitive decline, and to how to coach individuals through this protocol.
- Effectively coach cognitively-impaired clients and caregivers in the Bredesen approach to cognitive decline
- Demonstrate understanding of ketosis, the Ketoflex Nutrition Plan, and intermittent fasting
- Describe the importance of accurate assessment and differential diagnosis
- Explain how to use Brain HQ
- Choose appropriate coaching strategies to effectively partner with cognitively-impaired clients and caregivers to create goals for initiating and sustaining healthy lifestyle change
- ICHWC Continuing Education Eligible: 10 hours